Last Updated: May 25, 2018
NovaSolo appreciates your interest in its furniture and your visit to this web site. Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and NovaSolo are of no force or effect.
- NovaSolo presents the information on this web site as a service to its customers and other internet users. NovaSolo makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this site or other sites to which this site links. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or from sites to which this site links, without the copyright owner’s permission, is strictly prohibited.
- You should assume that everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of NovaSolo or other copyright owner, EXCEPT: You may print copies of the material for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on NovaSolo internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of NovaSolo Furniture, including our NovaSolo Logo. Modifying, distributing or using for any purpose the material in any NovaSolo web site which is copyrighted or otherwise protected under intellectual property laws directly violates NovaSolo’s intellectual property rights. The material contained in this web site is copyrighted, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
- NovaSolo makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which the site links. All information concerning products are based on current information at the time of programming. NovaSolo reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in the information contained on this internet site, including without limitation, discontinuing or changing colors, materials, fabrics, designs, or specifications. Without limiting the foregoing, NOVASOLO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NOVASOLO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. THIS EXCLUSION ON CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. NovaSolo’s total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), or otherwise) will not be greater than the direct incremental amount, if any, you paid specifically to access this site.Nothing in this web site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any third party patents. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD NOVASOLO HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
- All remarks, questions, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data or other information communicated to NovaSolo directly through this web site or e-mail will become the exclusive property of NovaSolo, and is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary. Without limitation, anything you transmit, submit, or post becomes the exclusive property of NovaSolo, and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Additionally, through your usage of this web site you may submit and/or NovaSolo may gather certain information about you and your web site usage.
- NovaSolo reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. All revisions shall be posted on this page. Since you are bound by all revisions made by NovaSolo, you should review this page each time you connect to NovaSolo’s web site. It is important that you fully read and understand the terms and conditions you are agreeing to be bound by, when you use this site.
For the purposes of this document, Nova Solo Furniture Inc., Nova Solo Furniture LLC., & Nova Solo A/S hereinafter will be referred to as NovaSolo.